The curriculum is composed of six (6) modules and a dissertation of 10-12 thousand words, to be submitted by the end of the academic year after the successful completion of the taught courses.
Each module is covered in twenty-two weeks of teaching.
All courses are offered on a compulsory basis. Click on the links below for further details on the courses covered at the Muslim College.
- Qur’an and Hadith Studies
- Islamic Law and Jurisprudence
- Islamic Theology and Philosophy
- Islamic History and Civilisation
- Arabic Language and Literature
- Research Methods